【Unit Project1】Overcoming the corona
My arctic is musicians concert DVD . This is released by RADWIMPS . The concert was held in 2021-2022. It is named FOREVER IN THE DAZE TOUR. It is filmed at Nagoya Gaisi Hall. My arctis is one of the all Japan tour video.
I love RADWIMPS very much. This is story of rendezvous RADWIMPS.
“You should listen to RADWIMPS music. And you should go to their live.” One day when I was ten years old. My brother recommended me to be a fan of RADWIMPS.
"What? What beautiful music!"
I am impressed. After that day my life changed rapidly. I have listened from that day on. I went to see RADWIMPS my first time in 2015.
“RADWIMPS is my reason for living.” I really think it.
In spring 2020, I planned going to their live. I was looking forward to it very much. But, one news was announced. Prime Minister said,
"Government declaration state of emergency" The world faced corona pandemic. Everything stopped.
I was discouraged like end of the world. I was sad. I lost my reason for living. I could not do my best for working. But, I had tried to get over this ploblem. Even thogh I was able to see their I effort made everything to listen to their music. One day in the wimter of 2021, RADWIMPS announced .
"We hold tour in 2021-2022. Please look forwed to it." I and brother beca:me be happy. He said.
"I am very excited. Let's go with me."
"Yes!!!" I jumped for joy.
My arctic is DVD of the day when we went.
Today , anonymous slander and libel on internet is thought big problem in Japan. This RADWIMPS’s live was slandered because it held in corona pandemic. But we did not vocalize and we keep social distance. Slandering without understanding other people is issue. Anonymous slander and libel should be improvement by rows.
And, it makes a problem by Slandering without understanding other people. That is discrimination against foreigners. Japanese tend to discriminate against things that I do not know. If we aim to be multicultural society, we must eliminate the discrimination
コメント
I'm agree wity your opinion about anonumous slander and libel. I think we must eliminate the discrimination, too.