[Unit Project 2]How to make a friend
How to make a friend.
Do you have trusted friends? Everyone would like some friends. It is miracle to get a friend in most cases. But, miracle will not happen to those who do not try to make friends. If you want a friends, you should try continuously. Now, I have a lot of trusted friend around me. One time, frinds entertain me. One time, friends help me. Everytime, friend are enriched my life. So, I will introducing how to make a frined.
You will need
- energy
- courage to talk to someone
- a fine thing to say (greeting)
- Many hobbies (ex, manga, sports)
- SNS account
- to join a circle (to join many circles is better)
- a funny story that grabs thier attention (one is enough)
List of opportunities to make friend.
- same class
- Circle Gathering
Procedures
[A. same class]
- Enter the classroom with the energy.
- Ask the classmate that can I sit next to you. If you do, everyone says It is good.
- Take this class. Nothing will be done this day.
- Next class, say goodmoring to person who you sit next last class. Ask to borrow a pencil.
- After class, return the pencil and say thank you.
- Then, offer the suggetion that exchange SNS account.
- Achieve your goal!
[B. Circle Gathering]
- First, join the circle.
- participate the circle gathering.
- Get drunk anyway.
- After that, Tell the funny story. Grab thier attention.
- Find people having same your hobby. Talk about it.
- Then, offer the suggetion that exchange SNS account.
- Achieve your goal!
Thank you for reading. I recommend People who want to make friends read this. But, I do not know how to make BBF. In this sentence, the goal is defined exchanging SNS account. It is up to you going beyond the goal. Are you going to ask someone out to dinner? Are you going to ask someone to a play? All is up to you. I believe that you will get Best Friend Forever.
コメント